This post is part of Cupcake Diaries 30 days of Halloween series. Make sure to check the bottom of the post for all of the other amazing participating bloggers and their content as well!!
If you are new here, you probably don’t know my obsession with white chocolate popcorn. I’ve made a bunch of variations to the recipe (Moose tracks popcorn, Lemon Popcorn, Green Mint Popcorn, Scarecrow Munch, and Cupids Mix) and this is another fun one that’s perfect for Halloween!
My kids are in love with making foods for each holiday, and this one is one of their favorites. I mean, what little one wouldn’t love eating skeleton bodies and eyeballs?!
- 2 bags of homestyle popcorn
- 1½ cups of white chocolate chips
- white chocolate pretzels
- sugar candy eyes
- Pop your popcorn and separate the popped corn from the kernels. Place one bag into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt your white chocolate chips either over a double broiler or in the microwave in 30 second increments until fully smooth.
- Pour ½ of the white chocolate over the popcorn into the bowl with the popcorn. Mix until all the popcorn is fully covered. Stir in half of the pretzels and candy eyes. Pour it out onto wax paper, that's laid out on the counter, to cool and harden.
- Repeat the last step with the second bag of popcorn.