This post is sponsored by Nestle Toll House. As always, all thoughts are 100% true and my own!
From the second I saw the commercials for Nestle’s new Delightfull filled Morsels I KNEW that I would love them. How can you not want to shove your mouth with chocolate chips that are filled with gooey yumminess?! This Moose Tracks popcorn was the first thing that I made with them, and it’s seriously amazing, SO easy, and totally party friendly for whatever event you are celebrating.
This is such an easy recipe that even the kids can get in on the action. That’s one of my favorite reasons to cook, it’s a fun way for us to bond and create lasting memories. My kids area always asking to help out and instead of just telling them no, I try to find even little things for them to do. Their little fingers are perfect for puling out the un-popped kernels or sprinkling the morsels over the top of the popcorn.
- 2 bags Homestyle Pocorn
- ½ bag white chocolate chips or melting chocolate
- 1 cup Nestle Delightfulls peanut butter filled morsels
- 1 cup Nestle Delightfulls caramel filled morsels
- Wax paper
- Pop both bags of homestyle popcorn and remove any unpopped kernels before putting into LARGE mixing bowl.
- Place white chocolate into a double broiler and heat on medium low stirring regularly to fully melt your chocolate.
- Pour white chocolate over the popcorn in ¼ cup increments stirring to cover all the popcorn.
- Lay out the wax paper and then pour out the popcorn into a single layer.
- Serve in a big bowl sprinkled with melted chocolate over the top.
- Top the popcorn with the filled morsels and let everything cool.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
What is your favorite combination to have with chocolate? I’m not sure you can get any better than caramel and peanut butter!
A few other posts you may love: