I’m so excited to go into more in depth details about a fabulous program that I have recently discovered called the Tyson Project A+™ program that is provided by Tyson® Chicken (previously discussed here). You see, our family is a Tyson® Chicken fan! We eat it at least 3 nights a week, but it’s usually more. I love all of their products, but as a busy mom, their Any’tizers® are a lifesaver. No kidding, their chicken makes for a quick and easy meal that I don’t have to stress over at all. My family has shopped Walmart and stocked the freezer with
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wyngz* – Any’tizers® snacks
- Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Wyngz* – Any’tizers® snacks
- Popcorn Chicken- Any’tizers® snacks
- Homestyle Chicken Fries – Any’tizers® snacks
Not only do I love them for a family dinner around the table, after school snack or late night munchies, but can you imagine how simple this makes a tail gating party?! Seriously, heat it up and throw it on a tray…that’s all it takes.
And the Any’tizers® snacks are protein packed and all-white meat. I feel good feeding this product to my family. And not only am I feeding my kids’ bellies but with the packaging, I can help earn money for their school!!! It’s so simple and there’s even a great way to earn EXTRA for your school
- Visit Walmart.com/ProjectA+
- Nominate your school by sharing why your school needs a head start on collecting Tyson Project A+™ labels.
- Once you submit your reason, you will get the option to share your post on your OWN social feeds to drive your community’s involvement.
- The school with the most nominations will receive a packet of labels worth $1,000 to help their school get a head start on collecting Tyson Project A+™ labels.
We are so excited to have full time students in the family and support his school this way. I love the idea of eating/serving a product that I truly love while helping my child and the eduction he’ll be getting for the next 6ish years at this school.
What would you like to see your school purchase with money they earn from the Tyson Project A+™ program? I would love to hear.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.