I promised that this week I would show you how I used the 2 free Halloween printables I shared last week. Well, this is one of them, and I loved how it turned out. I used my cupid’s mix, but instead of the seasonal M&M’s, I used YUMMY caramel candy corn. There’s not much of better combination that this together!
So after making this amazing yumminess, I knew that if I kept it all around my house, I would eat it all. And that can’t happen. So instead I will share the
fat love with my girlfriends! I found this cute Witch treat box for just a $1 at Walmart, and knew it would be perfect. I filled it with the Scarecrow munch, then tied it all up with some fun ribbons and hung one of my witch printables from the top.
Remember, you can get the free Witch printable along with a fun “double double toil & trouble” one from this post all for FREE!
- 2 bags Homestyle Popcorn
- 1½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel candy corn
- Pop popcorn and place in a BIG bowl. Make sure to take out all unpopped kernels so it doesn't get in the munch mix.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on ½ heat for 30 seconds, then stir. Return to microwave and heat at 20 second intervals at ½ heat until fully melted.
- Poor melted chocolate over popcorn, and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly coated.
- Once cooled, stir in caramel candy corn.
- Store in an air tight container
Stay tuned for how I used printable #2. It’s fun, quick and makes an impact!