When I was little I remember my grandma always making a refreshing slushy punch at her holiday parties. I loved the mix of the slushy juice and the sparky soda. It’s always been a favorite of mine and although there’s a million different combinations you could use, this one is one of my favorites. It is perfect for the holidays because of all the wonderful citrus fruits you have access to, and the colors are to die for! Seriously, this punch could be the focal point of a party table, no other decor needed!
- 1 can Pineapple Orange concentrate
- 2 liter 7UP® original
- Place all of your cranberries into the freezer, they will act as ice cubes in the punch
- Mix together your concentrate according to the directions on the can. Once fully made, pour the concentrate into 2 quart size zip lock bags and lay flat in a freezer. Freeze for 24 hours. Place the 7UP® into the fridge to chill overnight.
- Pull the prepped juice out of the freezer ½ hour before serving so it can soften. Slice all of your citrus into thin slices. You can even slice some in half or quarters to garnish cups with.
- Combine all of the frozen juice, 1 liter of 7UP®, citrus slices and the frozen cranberries into a large punch bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
Here’s a more options for the punch:
- Pomegranate 7UP® with pomegranate seeds & a frozen berry juice
- Frozen grapefuit juice and Canada Dry Ginger Ale® with floating citrus slices
- Frozen limeade juice with Cherry 7UP® and floating cranberries and limes for color
A few other posts you may love: