Today is the first day of school at the Barker house!!!! We are super excited, and I am looking forward to the fun talks that we will have when the kids get home each day this week. What they are learning, what their concerns are, their new friends, what their favorite part was and more. So I am making fun plans for snacks to gather us all around the table to chat for a few minutes each day right as they get home. Today’s post is sharing a perfect and yummy snack idea that my kids love, and I know yours will too! And of course, it’s got coconut flavor, because I’m obsessed right now!
This is the easiest after school snack you will make. It’s done in minutes and then you can just refrigerate until the kids get home from school. As the kids say “Easy Peasy”!
- 1 3.4oz Coconut Creme Jello-O Pudding mix
- 1 3.4oz Cheesecake Jell-O pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 4 oz cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- In separate bowls, prepare both of the pudding mixes according to the packaging. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup of coconut creme pudding, 1 cup cheesecake pudding, 4 oz cream cheese and 1 cup of Cool Whip. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Keep in an air tight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- prepare sliced fruit or fruit kabobs for dipping
I serve these with kabobs, because isn’t EVERYTHING better on kabobs? My kids love to eat the food off of the stick, and being able to dip them in something sweet is even better. Our kabobs consisted of apples, grapes, raspberries, strawberries and I even threw on some small square crispy treats.
You can find the Jell-O pudding mixes and Cool Whip at Walmart, and right now there’s a coupon to save $1.00 when you buy (1) tub of COOL WHIP Topping (any size) and (2) boxes of JELL-O Pudding Mix. These are while supplies last so hurry and grab yours now.
What is your favorite after school snack to feed your kids?
A few other ideas you may love