I am a side dish snob. I usually pay more attention to what side dishes are going to go with a meal, than I do the main dish. Sometimes it’s nothing real big; just corn or sliced up fresh veggies. But other times it’s side dishes that take a long time to prepare. My favorite side dishes though, are those that I don’t have to spend a ton of time on, but are still super easy and even more yummy! These potato wedges are exactly that; simple and delicious.
- 8 small red potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Salt 7 Pepper to taste
- gallon size ziplock bag
- preheat your oven to 350 then spray or grease a baking sheet.
- Cut potatoes into quarters to 8ths (depending on how big you'd like your wedge)
- Place olive oil into a gallon size bag, then add the potato wedges. Seal up the bag and coat the potatoes with the oil.
- Open the bag and add all seasonings. Reseal and coat the wedges, until fully covered.
- Dump the potato wedges out onto baking sheet, into a single layer, and bake for 40 minutes.
- Stir wedges around, then bump the tempature up to 400 and bake for another 10 minutes to brown all sides.
What is your favorite side dish?
Want some other side dish inspiration? Check out these other posts: