I wake up every morning to my daughter asking for gum. You would think after almost 2 years of getting the answer “NO” she would give up…but she hasn’t! So a perfect Valentine Card for her to give friends would be anything and everything centered around gum. And the gumball machine Valentine card was created.
This is a simple project that the kids will love helping out with. Tutorial step by step instructions below, but at the bottom I made a fun video showing how we put one together as well!
- PDF Download (available below)
- Cardstock Paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Stick
- Ziplock Baggies
- Mini Gumballs
- Download the printable to your computer.
- Print out all pages on cardstock paper, to get the number you need to hand out.
- Cut a ziplock baggie in half, opening it up to be a single layer of plastic.
- Cut out the gumball machines on page 1 and the red circles on page 2. Then cut the white circle from the gumball machine creating a hole.
- Lay the gumballs into the middle of the red circle then make a single line of hot glue around the edge of the circle and place the baggie on top to hold the gumballs in place.
- Then glue the gumball machine on top by placing another line of hot glue on the back of the gumball machine.
- Have your child sign the bottom of the gumball machine before handing them out to friends.
What is your kids’ favorite thing to hand out to their friends? I would love more ideas on ideas of printable Valentine cards for kids!!
Shop This Project by clicking the image below
A few posts you may love: