I could eat this stuff all by itself. It doesn’t even need to be on top of anything. In fact, I currently have a baggie of it in the fridge that I put on graham crackers and sometimes just eat a spoonful of it by itself! I just can’t keep this stuff to myself. I have to share the recipe.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix using an electric beater on low speed until folly combined.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag and frost your cupcakes (or a cake!)