This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MustHaveMayo & #CollectiveBias
YUM! Who’s ready for a FABULOUS recipe that will be perfect for your New Years or even Christmas party? It is so easy to throw together (seriously not even 3 minutes) and then put it in the oven and pull it out done and ready for everyone to enjoy. Put it in a beautiful dish to bake and you won’t have to do anything else to decorate the food table. I love the simplicity of the look and taste!!
Recipe inspired from KRAFT’s website
- 1 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 cup KRAFT shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 14oz can of artichoke hearts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Drain the artichoke hearts and cut them into small pieces (if not already). Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Then spread out in a 9 inch baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350•.
- Serve warm with the scooping food of choice!!
When I made this, my kids devoured it, which means that it’s a pleaser for all ages!
And all of the ingredients are super inexpensive and can be found at Walmart.
If you need more inspiration, check out the Cooking Up Good website. It has recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more! What’s not to love? If you’re looking for a new dinner idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!