Printable Don’t Eat Peep game is gonna be a hit with the kids and their friends! These games will be helpful at your school party or even a game as a family!
- Download the Easter Don’t Eat Peep PDF printable below
- Cardstock paper
- Color Printer
- Small candies like M&Ms or Skittles
- Just download the free printable game from a Colored Printer on a heavy cardstock paper. I find these hold up better with the kids than a typical printer paper would.
- I usually have kids play in groups of 2-4. More than that the kids will get antsy and it’s too loud for the game.
- Prep the game by placing one candy on each of the 9 squares.
- Have one kid who is “it” step out of the room (out of sight and ear shot) and the other remaining kids will pick one leprechaun to be “Pete”.
- Then have “it” child come back in the room. Their objective is to eat the most amount of candy (isn’t that every kids objective in life!) without picking “Pete”. They will one by one pick up a candy from a square and eat it. When they grab the candy off of “Pete” all the other kids will yell “DON’T EAT PETE” and their turn is over.
- Pick a new child to be it and start over again!
Do you have a child that will love playing this game of Easter Don’t Eat Pete?