In our house, we are OBSESSED with STOUFFER’S® Lasagna with Meat Sauce. And that might be an understatement. Whenever I ask the husband “what do you want for dinner” his answer is always lasagna! And the thing I love is those nights that 4 o’clock rolls around and I haven’t put a single thought into dinner, I can reach inside my freezer and have a delicious dinner (the family’s favorite) on the table in just an hour. And our favorite side for it is a recipe my parents introduced me to about 3 years ago, and we’ve made it so many times since. It’s definitely the cheesiest cheese bread you’ll ever eat! 3 different cheeses mixed together all on top of some french bread.
This recipe is SO SIMPLE but even better is the ooey gooey goodness of it all!
Cheesiest Cheese Bread:
- 1/4 cup butter – room temperature
- 8 oz cream cheese – room temperature
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese – shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese – shredded
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl until well incorporated.
- Cut a loaf of french bread in half (hot dog way) separating the top from the bottom.
- Spread the mixture on top of both sides. The mixture should be enough for a thin layer across both sides.
- Turn the oven on low broil
- Place both halves of the bread on a baking sheet and place on a center rack in the oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes until the cheese mixture is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and slice the bread. Serve warm
I would love to hear what your favorite side is to go along with your STOUFFERS® Lasagna. Also, the family size lasagna is currently on rollback until 12/31, so it’s a great time to stock the freezer for those busy holiday evenings. Your family will thank you!
Also, check out the NESTLE® Flavorful Moments Pinterest Page for other great recipes.