This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chobani. All opinions are 100% mine.
We are still having warm weather, and even when it starts to cool off, my kids are not gonna be ready to give up their frozen treats. I’m not sure what it is about it, but my kids must love getting brain freezes! One of Gracie’s favorite after school snacks is a Chobani Yogurt.
We LOVE that Chobani Kids® and Chobani Tots® contain real fruits and vegetables, and nothing artificial. That means only natural ingredients, no preservatives or artificial colors or flavors. Anad all contain less than 5% lactose, are gluten-free, and have live and active cultures and probiotics. So when she comes home from school or even playing with friends, I have no guilt handing her a yogurt to curve her munchies. (read about each of the products below!!) One of Gracie’s favorite ways to eat her yogurt is to freeze the Chobani Kids® Pouches and eat it like a popsicle. I love being able to give her what she wants and not feel like I’m filling her with stuff that’s bad for her. I LOVE that she loves to eat healthy but still get a delicious treat. But she always gets frozen little hands while eating them. As soon as she gets it in her hands, she runs and grabs the kitchen towel to wrap around it to keep her hands warm. Well, I got sick of her using my towels and never bringing them back to the kitchen, so I came up with a solution. I sewed her a bunch of popsicle sleeves to put the yogurt tubes in that will keep her fingers nice and toasty. Today I’m gonna share my tutorial on how I made them. I cut 2 different fabrics; a normal cotton and a kinky soft fabric, to size (I cut mine to the wrong size first…The perfect size ended up being 3 inches wide by 10 inches long. Then put the two wrong sides together and sew up the top and bottom (the 3 inch sides) using a straight stitch. The regular cotton will feed thru your sewing machine the easiest, so put that one on the bottom when possible. Next fold your fabric in half with the outside fabric (the cotton) on the inside of the fold. Sew once again with a straight stitch down the two sides. This will leave one opening at the top. **Make sure you back stitch each time you start a new stitch. Once you’ve sewn both sides, turn the holder inside out and clip off all excess threads. You are all ready to keep your little one’s hands warm!
Chobani Tots® Pouches – Product Attributes
- Chobani Tots® Greek Yogurt pouches are designed for babies beginning at six months.
- Made with whole milk Greek Yogurt Tots pouches provide 12mg of omega-3 DHA.
Chobani Kids® Pouches – Product Attributes
- 25% less sugar than the leading kid’s yogurt and a good source of protein and calcium.
- Packed with 2X the protein compared to the leading kids’ yogurt*
- Chobani Kids® Pouches come in three flavorful varieties: Strawberry, Grape, and Vanilla & Chocolate Dust.
- Packaging features Spider-Man and Doc McStuffins, and comes in dual flavor 4 packs.
Chobani Kids® Tubes – Product Attributes
- Chobani Kids® Tubes contain 25% less sugar than the leading yogurt tubes
- Each 2-ounce tube provides 5g of protein, compared to 2g for other kids yogurt.
- Flavors include Strawberry, Banana, Mixed Berry, and Watermelon.
Grab yourself a coupon at Chobani Kids Savings