- 1 single pre-made pie crust
- blueberry pie filling
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons milk
- Food coloring (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
- Bring pie crust to room teperature, and then flatten out. Cut the pie crust with a pizza cutter into 2x3 inch sections. Ball up the remaining dough and then roll it back out to the same thickness as the others. Cut again. Repeat until all the dough is used in even numbers (a top and a bottom)
- Place about 1 tablespoon of pie filling into the center of the bottom crust. Poke the top crust with a fork 3 or 4 times.
- Use your finger to rub water along the outer edges of the top and bottom (insides) of the crusts to help them adhere to one another. Use a fork to seal the edges on all 4 sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Once cooled, mix the powdered sugar, milk and food coloring of your choice in a small bowl. drizzle over cooled pop tarts and then place sprinkles on top.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 72 hours
(You can click on each picture or the link to take you to that blogger’s recipe)
Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Cake @ We Like to Learn as We Go
Blueberry Banana Bread @ Pantry Friendly Cooking
Blueberries with a Side of Sunshine @ Forty Eighteen
Homemade Blueberry Poptarts @ Our Thrifty Ideas
Blueberry Cheese Cake Pastries @ Summer Scraps
Lemon Blueberry Sandwich Cookies @ From Gate to Plate
Panna Cotta w/a Blueberry Compote @ The Freshman Cook
Strawberry Vanilla Blueberry Ice Cream @ Food Lust People Love
Blueberry Pie Ice Cream @ Love in the Kitchen