I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Tyson #cbias #SocialFabric
I’m gonna jump straight into telling you that I have an AMAZING product to tell you about. Tyson’s chicken fries. They are incredibly amazing, and since buying them last week, my kids have been devouring them. But I did get a chance to use them in our Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake the other night, and I’m not sure if it was the chicken fries or the meal as a whole that had them asking for 3rds, but I surely wont complain.
(check our more of our shopping pictures here)
We were able to try the chicken fries while at Sam’s club the other day (because isn’t that why we go shopping there?!) My kids BEGGED us to get a bag, and I was pleasantly surprised that the price was very good and I got a great product at the same time. I always hate when I get a good deal but the product sucks.
Ok, so of course we have eaten these as just regular chicken fries (or as the kids call them “Chicken Worms”) but when it came time to make dinner, and I didn’t have anything planned, I knew these would be super easy and quick to throw into a casserole. And boy was I right.
- 4 cups cooked pasta of your choice
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 12 Tyson Chicken fries (cubed)
- 10 slices Ham lunch meat (cubed)
- 3-4 slices Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cook your pasta 1-2 minutes less than suggested on the package. You still want a little crunch to it, as it will continue to cook in the oven.
- Drain pasta and place it in the bottom of a casserole dish or cake baking dish. Pour cream of chicken soup over the top and stir until well mixed
- Top pasta with cubed chicken, ham and cheese on top
- Cover and bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and heated through.
Have you tried the Tyson Chicken Fries? Do you eat them by themselves or do you incorperate them into a meal? i’d love to see if you have a recipe they could be used in. Leave a link to your recipe so we all can try them out!
Oh, and just in time for your Summer vacations, soon you will be able to enter to win a tickets to Six Flags on their facebook page. So make sure and like them and follow along.